- We updated information on Kaspersky Business Hub and provided it in an individual section.
- We updated description of service for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud, information on the data stored and the storing time.
- We also updated description of service for Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console, information on the data stored and the storing time.
- We updated the Kaspersky CompanyAccount section with information about additional email addresses in the account.
- We added information about the processing and the privacy of your personal data when using Kaspersky Security Center Cloud Console.
- We changed the Support section. In some cases, when you contact Technical Support, we can request the last 4 digits of the bank card with which our products were paid.
- We updated the Kaspersky Lab VirusDesk section with information about file transfers for additional analysis.
- In the Kaspersky Security for Office 365 section, we added information about OneDrive support.
- We changed the structure and content of the Policy in order to bring it into compliance with the requirements of the EU's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR):
- we added information about Kaspersky Lab's representative in the European Union;
- we described the main purposes of processing personal data on our websites;
- for each of our websites, we added a list of categories of processed personal data as well as the corresponding data retention periods;
- we provided a list of the countries and regions where personal data is processed;
- we expanded information about the transfer or granting of access to data;
- we described the legal grounds for Kaspersky Lab's processing of personal data;
- we added information about users’ rights as well as information about the ability to file a complaint.
- We expanded the list of types of cookie files used on our websites.
- We updated the list of cookie files and social network widgets used on our websites.
- We augmented the principles we adhere to when processing personal data.
- For your convenience, we combined into a single document the various website privacy policies and the Privacy Statement.