In this episode of the Kaspersky Lab Transatlantic Cable podcast, Dave and I talk about some juicy stories. We start off with the Google Play store banning apps that mine cryptocurrency, then hop over to some criminal-on-criminal crime, and then move on to the biggest whopper we’ve hit on in the podcast: corruption and fraud in the McDonald’s Monopoly game. For a full list of stories, check out the links below.
- Google bans cryptoming apps
- Million+ fashion shoppers in UK exposed in data breach
- Inmates find vulnerability in prison tablets
- Ex-cop pwns McDonald’s Monopoly game
- TL;DR McDonald’s story (video)