As corporate processes undergo extensive, across-the-board automation, businesses are becoming increasingly dependent on information technologies. On the flipside, the more a company’s business depends on IT, the more attractive the idea of hacking its information systems becomes. Companies often struggle to find the expertise and staff needed to track down threats and respond appropriately and security teams can become overwhelmed by managing systems and tools, leaving little time for thorough investigation and analysis.
Proprietary technologies based on leading threat intelligence and advanced machine learning help reveal, recognise and uncover complex attacks
Proprietary Indicators of Attack enable the detection of stealthy non-malware threats that automated prevention and detection tools may have missed
Rapidly identifying critical alerts and providing your team with highly contextualised, targeted recommendations and guidance
The most successful threat hunters in the industry backed by over 20 years of constant threat research, detecting more sophisticated attacks than any other vendor
Kaspersky Managed Detection and Response in Q4 2020
This report contains some analytical findings from our Managed Detection and Response (MDR) operations during Q4 2020.
Round-the-clock managed protection against modern evasive threats
- Patented machine-learning models, unique threat intelligence and a proven track record of effective targeted attack research ensure continuous defense against even the most complex threats
- Fully managed and individually tailored ongoing detection, prioritisation, investigation and response prevents business disruption and minimises the overall impact of an incident
- Complete visibility into all observed malicious activities and your existing protection status delivers real-time situational awareness
Flexibility to suit all industry sectors and organisational needs
- Fast, scalable turnkey deployment enables an instantly matured IT security function without the need to invest in additional staff or expertise
- Automated or guided incident response provides a swift reaction while keeping all response actions within your full control
- Extended functionality and flexibility for mature IT security teams allows them to offload incident triage and investigation processes to Kaspersky and focus expensive in-house resources on reacting to the critical outcomes delivered
Cost-effective and completely justified IT security investment
- The reassurance of knowing that you are continuously protected against even the most innovative threats
- Capacity to manage complex incidents, minimising the associated overheads without having to employ and train in-house security specialists
- Maximised value from your Kaspersky security solutions, reducing overall security costs while optimising future IT security investments
- All the major advantages to having your own security operations center without having to actually establish one
Kaspersky in MITRE ATT&CK®
As cyberattacks grow more complex and persistent, understanding criminal techniques becomes key to effective enterprise cyber-defense. See how the MITRE ATT&CK methodology is used to evaluate the performance of Kaspersky EDR solution together with our MDR service.
Let’s Start the Conversation and talk to one of our experts about how True Cybersecurity could inform your corporate security strategy, please get in touch.