Start a free 30-day trial of our premium security suite
How does it work?
How trial subscription works
Your free trial lasts 30 days. We will remind you 7 days before your trial ends. Unless you cancel your subscription within the trial period, a paid yearly subscription will start.
If you cancel subscription before a renewal payment for next subscription period made during the current subscription period, it will end on the expiration date. You won't be charged for the next periods.
You can cancel your subscription through your account at our authorized reseller's customer portal, which is created automatically when you make your first subscription payment. To cancel:
- Go to the email receipt you received after your first payment
- Click the link under Your Account
- Create your username and password and enter your account by clicking Initialize Your Credentials
- Click on your subscription to view details
- Go to Manage Subscription section, click the Cancel button and Сancel subscription in the next step
You can also cancel your subscription by contacting Kaspersky Customer Support.
If you cancel subscription after a renewal payment for the next subscription period made during the current subscription period, the subscription will remain active until the end of the next period. In case you wish to cancel the renewal payment, you need to request a refund through Kaspersky Customer Support according to the refund policy.