1. The promoter is: Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd (company number 03654151) whose registered office is at New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BJ. Employees of Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the prize draw or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the prize draw.
2. There is no entry fee to enter this prize draw.
3. By successfully purchasing a Kaspersky product from the competition page, you enter automatically a prize draw for a PC worth at least £2,000 RRP.
4. Closing date for the entry into the draw will be 11.59pm on 2nd of January 2019.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice or cause.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. One winner will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by computer process on 4th January 2019.
9. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will send the prize via courier.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the prize draw will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this prize draw, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
14. Any personal data relating to the winners or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the prize draw will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.