Kaspersky Lab Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Kaspersky Lab UK Ltd (company number 03654151) whose registered office is at New Bridge Street House, 30-34 New Bridge Street, London, EC4V 6BJ.
- Offer limited to three movie codes per user only, available whilst stocks last
- Codes will be sent via email seven days after registration
- The rental of three free movies assumes rental in Standard Definition format. High Definition and UHD films will reduce the number of rentals redeemable with this offer.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion and these terms and conditions without notice or cause.
- No cash alternative will be offered for the movie rental codes. The codes are not transferable. Codes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the promotion will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By redeeming this offer, a participant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the UK.
- Any personal data submitted will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
Rakuten Terms and Conditions
- All three codes are valid until 31st March 2019.
- Once you have exchanged your Rakuten Super Points for a rental, you will have 48 hours from the exact rental time to view the film.
- Once the voucher is redeemed, you can stream the movie online or with any available Rakuten TV App supported Devices. Here you can find an overview of all compatible devices you can get here: https://help.rakuten.tv/hc/en-gb
- If you need help with the code exchange, please contact: email@example.com