Small Business IT Security Case Studies
- case studiesWhen you’re one of the world’s most iconic brands, driven by the most successful team in Formula 1 history and people’s safety depends on the accuracy and availability of your data, you can’t afford to take risks. That’s why Ferrari trusts Kaspersky Lab to take care of its cybersecurity.Read now
- customer videosFerrari chose to deepen its partnership with Kaspersky Lab. They need a security partner that doesn’t just keep pace with the latest threats, but stays ahead of them – while anticipating the vulnerability profile of the most innovative digital technologies.
- case studiesBolton Sixth Form College is one of the best performing specialist A Level colleges in the UK, delivering courses for 1,800 young people aged between 16 and 19. As a modern, high performance organisation, robust and fully functioning IT systems are vital to the smooth running of every aspect of college life.Read now
- case studiesOn race day, every second counts for Envision Virgin Racing's trackside engineers. Any loss of access to IT can be fatal for the team's fortunes. Kaspersky Lab's world class cybersecurity technology and systems are protecting Envision Virgin Racing's devices in its rapidly expanding IT infrastructure, adding its extensive motorsport experience to the team's eﬀorts to win the FIA Formula E Championship.Read now
- case studiesProbrand provides IT products, managed services and solutions to more than 3,500 customers, predominently SMEs across the Midlands and larger private and public sector organisations throughout the country. Kaspersky Lab’s relationship with Probrand has developed over time, with its Endpoint Security for Business cybersecurity platform making an increasingly important contribution for Probrand and its customers.Read now
- customer videosProbrand provides IT products, managed services and solutions to more than 3,500 customers, predominantly SMEs in the West Midlands and public sector organisations throughout the UK. Kaspersky Lab’s relationship with Probrand has developed over time, with its Endpoint Security for Business cybersecurity platform making an increasingly important contribution for Probrand and its customers.
- case studiesMore than 1.7 million people visit National Portrait Gallery every year, viewing over 1,000 portraits. A further 120,000 portraits are available in an extensive digital archive. With a priceless collection, international reputation and the majority of its income coming from government grants and donations from the public and businesses, the National Portrait Gallery is committed to maintaining robust levels of security in all of its operations.Read now
- case studiesIn the never-ending cyber arms race, a true cybersecurity solution is capable of instant, effective response to new malware while striving to anticipate cybercriminals’ next moves. A key component of that capability is the use of cloud technologies that apply distributed data mining and Data Science technologies to threat information processing.Download now
- case studiesCollezione has a strong online presence and has invested in new technology to ensure a fast and satisfying digital experience for its customers. Although the company had protection for its systems already in place, it was having difficulties monitoring and managing the performance of its dispersed assets.Read now
- case studiesSSD Technology Partners of Delaware understands precisely what its customers are looking for from an IT managed service provider. The company has built enduring partnerships with a rich portfolio of organizations in diverse sectors, by delivering great IT solutions that free customers to focus on what they do best.Read now