Internet Security Best Practice Guides for Business
- best practices guidesKaspersky Security Network powers real-time threat intelligence to combat even the most complex threats. Here's how it protects your business.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Kaspersky Security Network (KSN) is a complex distributed infrastructure dedicated to processing depersonalised cybersecurity-related data streams from millions of voluntary participants around the world. It delivers Kaspersky Lab’s security intelligence to every partner or customer who is connected to the Internet, ensuring the quickest reaction times and maintaining the highest level of protection. KSN functionality is incorporated into the most of Kaspersky Lab’s consumer and business products.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Preventing employees from using insecure or time wasting applications is easy with Default Deny. You can activate it from Kaspersky Security Center - this quick video shows you how.
- thought leadership (technology)System event monitoring is a new stage in the development of security solutions. The technology provides the fullest possible information about the system as a whole, thereby enabling maximum control of malicious activity and, if necessary, recovery of the computer’s normal operating parameters.Read now
- thought leadership (products)Kaspersky DDoS Protection is a solution that protects against all types of DDoS attacks by using a distributed infrastructure of data cleaning centres. The solution combines different methods, including traffic filtration on the provider side, installation of a remotely controlled appliance to analyse traffic next to the client’s infrastructure, and the use of specialised cleaning centres with flexible filters. In addition the solution’s work is constantly monitored by Kaspersky Lab’s experts, so the onset of any attack can be detected as soon as possible, and filters can be modified as required.Read now
- thought leadership (products)The Anti-Blocker technology effectively combats the malware that tries to block user's PC. This is achieved using two components – the Secure Keyboard driver and a set of heuristic algorithms capable of identifying and rolling back any changes the blocker makes to the OS.Read now