Internet Security Best Practice Guides for Business
- best practices guidesKaspersky Security Network powers real-time threat intelligence to combat even the most complex threats. Here's how it protects your business.Read now
- thought leadership (products)The Anti-Blocker technology effectively combats the malware that tries to block user's PC. This is achieved using two components – the Secure Keyboard driver and a set of heuristic algorithms capable of identifying and rolling back any changes the blocker makes to the OS.Read now
- videos (products)Next-generation technologies are nothing new at Kaspersky Lab. Machine learning combined with big data threat intelligence and human expertise are in our DNA. This video shows you how we do it.
- best practices guidesRansomware is one of the fastest growing classes of malicious software. Here's what you can do to prevent your business from being taken hostage.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Before every online purchase or payment, Safe Money checks the security of the computer on which the transaction is to be made.Read now
- thought leadership (technology)Don't get held to ransom! Kaspersky for Windows Server can stop crytolockers in their tracks with a simple, one click setting. This video shows you how.
- thought leadership (products)Kaspersky DDoS Protection is a solution that protects against all types of DDoS attacks by using a distributed infrastructure of data cleaning centres. The solution combines different methods, including traffic filtration on the provider side, installation of a remotely controlled appliance to analyse traffic next to the client’s infrastructure, and the use of specialised cleaning centres with flexible filters. In addition the solution’s work is constantly monitored by Kaspersky Lab’s experts, so the onset of any attack can be detected as soon as possible, and filters can be modified as required.Read now