KasperskySecurity for MicrosoftOffice 365
Advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services
Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 is the smart choice for advanced, all-in-one threat protection for Microsoft Office 365’s communication and collaboration services – no vendor lock-in, no wasteful shelfware. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 instantly stops the spread of malicious software, phishing, ransomware, spam and business email compromise (BEC) and requires no high-tech skills.
- Protects Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams
- Advanced threat protection: anti-phishing, anti-malware, anti-spam, unwanted attachments removal and protection on demand
- A significantly superior security performance with an AA rating in SE Labs’ email security test Download PDF report
Enter Mailboxes from 0 to 0
Stop phishing and Business Email Compromise
Phishing is a conduit to delivering malware and ransomware to your network. Kaspersky Security for Microsoft Office 365 applies a mix of proven methods:
- SPF, DKIM and DMARC
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network
- Progressive anti-spoofing and machine learning to detect even the trickiest and most hard-to-spot impersonation attacks.
Rapid advanced threat prevention
Nowadays malware is usually sent via email and hosted on cloud storage. Kaspersky’s anti-malware engine combines
- Advanced heuristic and behavioural analysis
- Signature-based protection
- Threat intelligence from Kaspersky Security Network to immediately detect advanced threats in all the apps your users love, including Microsoft Exchange Online, OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams.
Gain visibility into your cloud data
- Ensure compliance readiness with a continuous audit of your data in the cloud
- Identify confidential and sensitive information and enforce remediation to maintain data integrity
- Run manual on-demand searches or perform historical scanning of all data within a cloud application
Detect and prevent Business Email Compromise (BEC) with a combination of:
- SPF (Sender Policy Framework),
- DKIM (DomainKeys Identifed Mail)
- DMARC (Domain-based Message Authentication, Reporting and Conformance) email validation.
- Progressive anti-phishing and deep learning
To make you safe using your favorite apps such as Microsoft Exchange Online and OneDrive, SharePoint Online and Teams Kaspersky anti-malware engine combines signature-based protection, heuristic and behavioral analysis along with cloud-assisted technologies to protect you from known, unknown and advanced malware threats.
Take advantage of heuristic checks along with machine learning (deep learning) methods associated with phishing detection to minimize the risk of address spoofing and business email compromise.
You have the freedom to choose between a preconfigured policy for instant roll-out or adjustable policies to build diﬀerent protection levels for diﬀerent user groups.
On-the-fly Data Discovery provides immediate visibility and control of sensitive data in Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive and Teams
Effortless integration with Microsoft Office 365 and cloud-based hosting mean there’s no need to invest in additional infrastructure or install a distributive to get started.
Not sure which Security Solution is right for your business?