This service provides you with information on the existing vulnerabilities, consequences of their exploitation, evaluates the effectiveness of implemented security measures, and enables you to plan further actions to fix detected flaws and improve security. You may also need a penetration testing service if your organisation needs to comply with certain security standards that require regular security assessments, such as PCI DSS.
A security assessment carried out from outside the company's environment without any preliminary knowledge of your systems
A security assessment that simulates an internal attacker, for instance a visitor with only physical access to your office, or a contractor with limited access to certain systems
An assessment of your staff’s security awareness that emulates social engineering attacks like phishing, pseudo-malicious links in emails, suspicious attachments, etc.
Our experts will visit your site and analyse Wi-Fi security controls
Practical demonstration of real attack scenarios
- Understand the weakest spots of the network and focus on the security processes improvement
- Avoid financial, operational and reputational loss by proactively detecting and fixing vulnerabilities
- Comply with government, industry and internal corporate standards, including GDPR
Strict adherence to international laws and best practises
- The confidentiality, integrity and availability of your systems is our top priority
- All risky checks are negotiated prior service execution
- Confidential data is encrypted
Recommendations from professionals in practical security
- Only highly skilled specialists participate in projects
- Deep background checks and probation period for all personnel
- Adhering to the four-eyes principle for extra transparency
- Quality assurance on all stages
Let’s Start the Conversation and talk to one of our experts about how True Cybersecurity could inform your corporate security strategy, please get in touch.