Introducing the new Kaspersky service. Your activation code will work either way.
Kaspersky introduces a new solution line-up you can access with your code. Read more below and download it today.
Your activation code will work on our new solutions
Just want to download the product you bought?
What’s inside the new Kaspersky solutions?
- Real-Time Anti-VirusContinuously scans your devices for viruses, worms, Trojans, cryptolockers, rootkits and spyware — guarding you from both new and established online threats.
- Instant Threat DetectionDelivers real-time, non-stop analysis of files, applications, and websites across your computers, safeguarding you and your data with rapid threat detection.
- Safe Web BrowsingTriggers screen alerts if you attempt to visit sites considered dangerous or potentially dangerous. It makes this assessment using a list of sites that have been attacked previously, and asks you if you wish to proceed or not.
- Malicious Link DetectorWorks by referencing data from the Kaspersky Security Network to analyse links on webpages you open, informing you about malicious web addresses and colour coding individual URLs based on their threat level.
- Anti-RansomwareMonitors your PC in real-time to identify activity that matches ransomware behavior. This enables suspicious activity to be blocked instantly, stopping ransomware attacks from locking you out of your machines.
- Network Attack BlockerDetects suspicious activity and blocks direct attacks, so cybercriminals can’t threaten your security or stop your computer performing as it should.
- Two-Way FirewallHelps you prevent hacker attacks against your PC by providing you with both incoming and outgoing network request detection. Enabling you to view, assess and manage every inbound and outbound connection that’s made.
- Anti-PhishingAlerts you about phishing links in emails and on websites. Helping you stop scammers from luring you to fake sites built to steal your personal info.
- Microsoft Windows TroubleshootingRemoves malware that got onto your Windows device before you installed security. Plus finds and fixes issues, including no Internet.
- Emergency RecoveryYou can recover your PC from existing viruses by downloading the utility on a flash drive and running it on an infected PC to recover the OS and data.
- Application Vulnerability ScanScans and identifies vulnerabilities in apps installed on your PCs to help stop infections.
- Rootkit Scan Checks your PC and OS for malware that’s so deeply ingrained in your device that it starts up even before your operating system.
You may need an activation code for your Kaspersky application not only for activation after the purchase but also for installation on a different device or in case any license problems occur. You can find the instructions on where you can find an activation code in this article. If it is not possible to find the code, you can recover it.
Should you encounter activation errors such as "The key is already in use", we recommend deleting the license key from the application and activating the product once again. To get detailed information please visit this support page.